Our green practices:
Join our "Green Team" by taking these challenges or helping us add some!
• Use all CFL light bulbs.
• Re-use towels— ask guests to hang them up and re-use them!
• Use clothes line for solar drying!
• Use soap and shampoo dispensers. Recycle & compost all possible.
• Provide non-motorized outdoor activities.
• Kayak the Kinni
• Encourage bicycling inn to inn
• Use local foods for our meals
• Yellow mellow. Brown down.
• Ask all paddling customers to pick up litter on Kinni River
• Encourage ride sharing with kayakers pick up times
• Encourage Catch and Release as a practice for our fishermen!
• Have adopt a highway stretch that we trade helpers for kayak rentals!
• Keep a permeable driveway to filter run-off water before it hits the river.
• Encourage locals to recreate and b&b locally.
• Encourage locals to recreate locally on the river and parks
• Drink locally with the new environmentally "friendly" brewery in town!
• We are dedicated organ donors when the time comes...
The Ultimate Recycle Plan!!!
“It’s not easy being green.”
Kermit the Frog