1. Never disturb fishermen, paddle quietly by.Weather policy
2. Pick up all litter you see, tires too. It's the right thing to do.
3. Be alert to what is ahead, READ THE RIVER.
4. Wear the personal floatation device, be safe.
5. Do not bring alcohol or drugs. (Enjoy beverages after the wilderness adventure.)
**If you are not prepared, the river will let you know.
Be prepared to get wet, you are kayaking in water.
|Trip||Skill Level||Trip Length
|3 Rivers Confluence Trip||Advanced||6+ hour distance||$90|
|Lower Canyon State Park Bridge||Intermediate/Advanced||3 hour distance||$45|
|Upper Kayak Park-Kinni Jungle Safari||Beginner/Intermediate||6 hour distance||$90
|Upper Kayak Park||Beginner|| 3 hour distance
| Upper Kayak Park
||Beginner|| 1.5 hour distance
|Upper Kayak Park||Beginner|| 45 minute distance