1. Never disturb fishermen, paddle quietly by.Lessons
2. Pick up all litter you see, tires too.
3. Be alert to what is ahead, READ THE RIVER.
4. Wear the personal floatation device, be safe.
5. Do not bring alcohol or drugs. (Enjoy beverages after the wilderness adventure.)
**If you are not prepared, the river will let you know.
Be prepared to get wet, you are kayaking in water.
|3 Rivers Confluence Trip||6+ hour distance||$90|
|Lower Canyon State Park Bridge||3 hour distance||$45
|Upper Kayak Park|| 45 minute distance
|| 1.5 hour distance
| 3 hour distance