1. I acknowledge that canoeing and kayaking entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: your boat could turn over and/or you could have to swim rapids risking collision with rocks and entanglement in trees or barb wire fences; head injuries can occur; you can slip or fall during a hike, resulting in damage to equipment or personal injury; exposure to the natural elements can be uncomfortable and/or harmful; you should be aware that this exposure could cause sunburn, dehydration, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and heat cramps; also prolonged exposure to cold water can result in hypothermia; exposure to potentially dangerous wildlife, insects, plants; and accidental drowning is also a possibility.
Furthermore, KCL&O employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
1. Never disturb fishermen, paddle quietly by.Weather policy
2. Pick up all litter you see, tires too. It's the right thing to do.
3. Be alert to what is ahead AT ALL TIMES! READ THE RIVER.
4. WEAR the personal floatation device, be safe.
5. Do not bring alcohol or drugs. (Enjoy beverages after the wilderness adventure.)
**If you are not prepared, the river will let you know.
Be prepared to get wet, you will be kayaking in water.
|Trip||Skill Level||Trip Length
|3 Rivers Confluence Trip||Advanced||6+ hour distance||$90|
|Lower Canyon State Park Bridge||Intermediate/Advanced||3 hour distance||$45|
|Upper Kayak Park-Kinni Jungle Safari||Beginner/Intermediate||6 hour distance||$90
|Upper Kayak Park||Beginner|| 3 hour distance
| Upper Kayak Park
||Beginner|| 1.5 hour distance
|Upper Kayak Park||Beginner|| 45 minute distance